Today I will share with you the signs of energetic block in our beautiful bellies. I will also be talking about a woman’s behavior when she has no blocks in her belly area.
About 80% of all women have blocked energy in their bellies. It means that the flow of energy is not happening in that area. And that causes multiple issues that show us we need to work on our belly relaxation.
Signs of Energetic Blocks in Belly Area
- All female diseases and pelvic floor health issues
- Irregular periods
- Heavy and nasty PMS
- Inability to relax completely
- Inability to breathe with the lower abdomen, or to breathe through the whole body (breathing happens only in the upper chest area)
- Multiple fears and anxieties
- Lack of flexibility (both physically and psychologically)
- Inability to enjoy love making
- Demonstration of male-like behavior
Have you noticed anything that sounds familiar? Also did you feel anything while reading this?
Woman With Relaxed Belly Looks Like This
Now let’s look at a woman with loved and relaxed belly.
- Feminine, flexible and soft
- Attractive and sexy (in a healthy non-aggressive way)
- Full of energy, life, and you can feel this energy beside her
- Easily gets pregnant and easily gives birth
- Very confident and calm
- Enjoying communication both socially and sexually
- Connected to the power of Nature and knows how to get help from it
Do Not Do This To Your Belly
There are several beautiful practices and exercises we can do to heal our bellies and keep them healthy. We will be talking about them later. And now, let’s look at a few things that are not recommended* to do with our bellies.
- It is not recommended to pierce the belly button. Piercing in general should be done with a lot of caution. Any kind of body piercing can cause changes of energy flow or its loss. And if not done well, it may impact us negatively. Piercing of the belly button directly affects the energy of the whole pelvic floor. In particular, the energy of the reproductive organs and all lower chakras (Muladhara, Swadhistana and Manipura).
- It is not recommended to wear a lot of clothes with open belly area. As mentioned earlier, it is a very sacred and powerful energetic center of a woman. If we open it publicly, this may attract negative thoughts affecting our energy and female power, and will deplete us.
- It is not recommended to wear tight clothes, like pants and jeans. This restricts the flow of energy, resulting in more male-like behavior and behavioral patterns.
Your belly is your LIFE. Take very good care of it.
For now, until next time when we find out how to heal and love our bellies.
*These recommendations are from various ancient oriental practices like Ayurveda, Tantra, Tao practices, Qigong, and others.