Let’s talk a little more about our belly. As I mentioned earlier, there are various practices that women can do to heal emotionally “wounded” bellies. Let’s dive right in.
Ways to release blocked energy in a belly
- You might want to explore the subject of your relationships with mother. We get all of her emotions and feelings while she was pregnant because of the connection with her via umbilical cord. If your mother was going through difficult situations in life, or was simply not ready for pregnancy that may reflect on the way we feel. And on the opposite, she might have been happy and joyful, and that caused a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. So, the first step is to determine connection with your mother from the very beginning. And that means to determine connection to life, and to your belly. As this is where the life is coming from. One of the things you can do is a simple meditation. Visualize yourself in your mother’s belly and try to feel what was going on.
- Unhealthy or unsuccessful sexual relationships with first partner and all other ones later. That might cause a lot of stress to the whole belly area and create spasms and blocks that women often do not even notice. It takes a truly loving touch of your current partner and/or a good massage specialist to do a first step towards releasing those fears. Once the process of healing starts, emotions will come out as crying, shaking, all other different bodily sensations.
- We can store all the negative feelings we have experienced from conflicts in our family or life in general, loosing loved ones; anger that we didn’t express for a long time; threat of our life. All of this can stay in our belly and make it very tensed. For this, there are various breathing techniques that you can try – rebirthing or vivation, for example. Another great thing is writing therapeutic letters about the situation that caused stress, and releasing all of it on the paper.
So once we worked through all of issues with those beautiful techniques, we can truly see the benefits of relaxed belly.
Signs of a healthy belly
- Energy starts moving the correct way. If the belly is relaxed, the energy goes upwards and nurtures all woman’s body. That was also the reason why ancient women were wearing dress-like clothing, so the energy could flow smoothly and easily.
- Easy pregnancy and labor. Most of the traumas women are getting are simply because of the “stressed” belly and tensed hip area. If this area is relaxed, all the process of labor will be easier and faster.
- Deep breathing. Most of modern women are breathing only with the upper chest, and this kind of breathing is hardly ever providing the whole body with enough oxygen. When the belly is relaxed, we can breathe with it through the whole body. This kind of “whole body” breathing keeps us calm, centered, grounded, relaxed and full of energy.
- Attraction and sexuality. Relaxed soft belly is a sign of relaxed and soft woman. The softer she is, the more attractive she is for a truly strong and powerful man, simply because of the energy polarities.
So belly that is relaxed and a little rounded is actually a healthy belly.
Stay beautiful, sweet ladies ♥