Where do you live right now? Are you happy with this place? Maybe another neighborhood, city, state, or even country might fit you better? This meditation will help you find the most suitable and pleasant place for your soul, body and spirit.
Do you like the ocean, mountains, or maybe the desert? And do you feel better in a big city or in a little town? Do you need a lot of people around you to feel good? Where do you want to live? What is your dream place? Are you happy where you live right now? All of these important questions and answers to them will help you understand which place for your soul to pick to settle down.
+ This meditation will help you find the most suitable place for your soul and for living
+ Helps to take care not only of your body but of your soul
+ Helps to evaluate your current place of living
Do this meditation when you want to strengthen your connection with your place of living.
Ask the questions above and try to describe your ideal place for your soul, for living, your perfect home. Do not think if it is unrealistic or not practical, it does not matter.
1. Lay down on the floor on the blanket. Make sure you are comfortable. Cover yourself with another blanket, if you are cold. Breathe deep for 5 minutes to relax from head to toe.
2. Imagine your perfect place for your soul. Visualize all of the details of the city or a village. Is this a big busy city or a small quiet village? Is this the country where you are living now or is this a totally different place somewhere else on the planet? How does your house look like?
3. Now imagine the weather. Is it very hot, moderate, or hot in your perfect place of living? Imagine yourself wearing something appropriate. Describe people that live there together with you in your perfect place for your soul. Are they older or younger? Are they more active, more conservative or progressive, smarter, or more physically active than you?
4. How does your house look like? Is it big, small, cozy, bright, extravagant, or very modern? Who is living with you? Why is this place so attractive to you? Why does this place bring such joy to your spirit and soul, and health to your body?
5. If you are already living in your perfect place for your soul, be grateful to the Universe for that. If you are thinking to move somewhere, do this meditation more often until you find your most perfect place for your soul.
Enjoy your meditation, darling.
Leave a Reply