Do you know why older men like to choose younger women? No, not because they are young and beautiful. Older women can be beautiful too, but depleted and weak. Men choose Energy. They choose youth in the soul and spirit. Energy is the key.
10 Ways To Be More Feminine
Here are a few more ways to increase your energy level, not (only) for men. For yourself. For your own lovable self.
- Sleep is the main beauty secret. Sleep is very crucial for women. Enough sleep ensures we look young and youthful and fresh throughout one day and for many years. Sleep at night, and get up earlier in the morning.
- Get a diary/planner/journal. Journaling and planning is very beneficial for women as it helps structuring their erratic mind. It helps with dreaming, and that is halfway to make those dreams come true. Get a pen and paper, and write down what you want your life look like. It will soon come true 😉
- Get yourself flowers. That simple. Doesn’t matter the occasion, just buy yourself some flowers, or your favorite flowers. Or gather flowers from your garden. It is a mini-celebration of your own beautiful self.
- Spend time in nature, preferably by water. It soothes women a lot. Go in water and “wash away” all the negativity. Hug a tree and feel it hugs you back, energetically. Yell something in the mountains. Stretch out facing the sun, or horizon, or a field of wildflowers.
- After a long day, or the day full of people, a very good healthy habit would be to take shower, put some clean clothes and sit down for a little bit. Breathe. Feel your body. Dive inside yourself, and meet your own inner silence.
- Meet with girlfriends. That is a very valuable time and is a direct simple exchange of energies. That is one of the ancient and sacred women’s ritual when they used to get together and do something, while sharing stories and experience.
- Ask for help. It is hard to imagine in our modern time of “I-can-do-it-all” but in fact you cannot feel yourself more of a woman when you actually ask someone for help. Allow yourself to be someone who asks – to carry your heavy bags, or to fix something, to help you with some difficult task. Better if you ask men. You’ll see, the other side will appreciate it too 😉
- Find someone who you can talk to and ask for advice. It can be a Teacher, a psychologist, a wise old woman, your grandmother. This person should be available when you need another point of view, when you are confused, when your friends are not available and have a need to share. Preferably, this person should be female. Simply because of the same energy exchange – it will be equal between two women.
- Learning about new culture and/or language. The more cultures your discover, the more diverse your inner world becomes. The more tolerant you are and more open to something new. That means being more flexible, which is a very feminine quality.
- Be unpredictable, spontaneous and a little bit childish. Doing simple things like singing in shower, or dancing when doing dishes, or wearing bright red shoes (just because) keeps woman youthful and mysterious. To do something outside of the plan is always a good idea, and will bring a smile to you and people around you.
Leave a Reply