According to Vedic knowledge, two main feminine days of the week are Monday and Friday. These days are perfect for all things feminine. There are some certain activities a woman can do to restore and replenish the subtle energy of femininity.
There are many ways described in Ayurveda (more than 80), and here are just a few of them from the physical aspect – body.
Things To Do To Restore Feminine Energy
- Massage. A miraculous cure from all kinds of moods. The therapy of touch and connection will make our stagnant energy move around. And besides, it is just pure pleasure.
- Manicure. You know how you feel when you just get your nails done, right?
- Pedicure. The same thing. Our feet have plenty of energetic points, and pedicure with foot massage can truly be a blessing for our feminine psyche. Think of how you feel when you see your pretty toes in the shower or while doing yoga 😉
- Hair care. At home or at the salon, any hair care tremendously increases feminine energy. Hair is our power.
- Hot bath. With aromatic essential oils, foam, salt, dry herbs, rose petals, candles, soothing music… All of this rejuvenates us in no time.
- Make up. The process itself is a ritual but when we do it not only for special occasions but daily, just a little bit, we feel the difference.
- Dancing. One of the best physical activities for woman. Not only dance classes but when you wash dishes or clean your house.
- Yoga. Stretching and bodywork makes you feel recharged and feminine at the same time. It takes the focus off of your mind which helps you relax and become yourself again.
- Fragrances. Perfumes or essential oils, the signature scent makes you more feminine all the time.
- Walking. In Vedic tradition walking is considered as one of the most healing tools. Just going out, taking a walk and breathing some fresh air makes you feel better and centered instantly.
- Beautiful clothes. When you like yourself, others like you too. Not only outside but also inside your home, as this helps you feel pretty, thus increasing your femininity.
- General/Spring cleaning. Believe it or not, house is a continuation of the woman on a subtle level. When it is clean, you feel better too.
- Healthy lifestyle. This is an overall increase of good mood, including feminine energy and stamina.
- SPA. Alone or by yourself, it is crucial to have it once in a while, simply as an act of self-love.
- Facials. Making your own facial mask is a beauty ritual already but going somewhere is also very beneficial.
Stay beautiful each and every day! ♥
I m suffering from cold and sneezing from last one year. Is this has any connection with feminine energy of mine. How to balance the feminine energy to get rid of this situation. Thank you.🙏🙏
Ksenia Sita says
Hi Shweta! Are you saying you have a cold since last year? That’s a long time. I am not sure it has anything to do with feminine energy. Have you seen a doctor?
Hi Ksenia et all,
You said There are more than 80 ways described in Ayurveda to replenish Feminine energy. Do you have the list of them all, or the book or link where I can get all of them specifically?
Ksenia Sita says
Hi Brianna! That’s right, there are much more of them. I will think about how to share them the best way, either in another quick article or somewhere on social media. Thank you for pointing that out!