According to Vedic knowledge, two main feminine days of the week are Monday and Friday. These days are perfect for all things feminine. There are some certain activities a woman can do to restore and replenish the subtle energy of femininity.
There are many ways described in Ayurveda (more than 80), and here are just a few of them from the physical aspect – body.
Things To Do To Restore Feminine Energy
- Massage. A miraculous cure from all kinds of moods. The therapy of touch and connection will make our stagnant energy move around. And besides, it is just pure pleasure.
- Manicure. You know how you feel when you just get your nails done, right?
- Pedicure. The same thing. Our feet have plenty of energetic points, and pedicure with foot massage can truly be a blessing for our feminine psyche. Think of how you feel when you see your pretty toes in the shower or while doing yoga 😉
- Hair care. At home or at the salon, any hair care tremendously increases feminine energy. Hair is our power.
- Hot bath. With aromatic essential oils, foam, salt, dry herbs, rose petals, candles, soothing music… All of this rejuvenates us in no time.
- Make up. The process itself is a ritual but when we do it not only for special occasions but daily, just a little bit, we feel the difference.
- Dancing. One of the best physical activities for woman. Not only dance classes but when you wash dishes or clean your house.
- Yoga. Stretching and bodywork makes you feel recharged and feminine at the same time. It takes the focus off of your mind which helps you relax and become yourself again.
- Fragrances. Perfumes or essential oils, the signature scent makes you more feminine all the time.
- Walking. In Vedic tradition walking is considered as one of the most healing tools. Just going out, taking a walk and breathing some fresh air makes you feel better and centered instantly.
- Beautiful clothes. When you like yourself, others like you too. Not only outside but also inside your home, as this helps you feel pretty, thus increasing your femininity.
- General/Spring cleaning. Believe it or not, house is a continuation of the woman on a subtle level. When it is clean, you feel better too.
- Healthy lifestyle. This is an overall increase of good mood, including feminine energy and stamina.
- SPA. Alone or by yourself, it is crucial to have it once in a while, simply as an act of self-love.
- Facials. Making your own facial mask is a beauty ritual already but going somewhere is also very beneficial.
Stay beautiful each and every day! ♥