So, skirts and dresses have a sacred meaning, did you know that?
If we think back and remember the history, we will notice that woman was hardly ever wearing pants back then. In all well known cultures, especially the ones in tune with Nature, women were wearing beautiful dresses – in Japan (kimono), in Egypt (kalasiris), Greece (chiton), Rome (tunic), India (sari), Russia (sarafan). Only 100 (!) years ago we switched to pants officially after Coco Chanel introduced her revolutionary female trousers. That made us all very mobile, fast, enduring, able to do hard work, be more dexterous…
Does this sound like someone else?.. Yes, it does. Sounds like a man. We turned into men and developed male qualities, while trying to compete and show them that we can do all of that and even more. But why do it? Men and women are different for a reason, and this reason is beautiful.
Skirt is a wonderful aspect of woman’s image, a true symbol of femininity, delicacy and softness. When you put a skirt or dress on, don’t you feel your manners change? How you start walking slowly and even gracefully? Do you feel more elegant? The shape of the skirt is naturally giving us back all our female qualities.
If that is not enough for you, here are a few more reasons to consider.
Why to wear skirts or dresses?
• The shape of a skirt is that of a cone. This shape helps us gathering the energy of Mother Earth directly from underneath of our feet. It works like an “energy vacuum”. Men, on the opposite, do not gather the energy from the Earth. They get it from the Sky, so pants work much better for them. Meditate on that.
• Skirt makes us look and feel more fragile. Like a jewelry. People around us will see and treat us differently, with care and delight. Don’t you want to feel precious?
• Skirts and dresses slow us down naturally. Which leads to softness, which leads to receptivity, which leads to being more of a woman, essentially.
• Most men love, LOVE to see woman in skirt. I can assure you, this is 100% true 🙂
• Pants and jeans do not actually give us all the freedom, if you know what I mean. In fact, tight fabric can actually harm and squeeze our pelvic area, which can cause discomfort, possible health problems and even hormonal imbalance.
Try to experiment. Wear a skirt or a dress for a month, and then try to put pants back on. You will notice the difference immediately. I did. I can hardly wear any pants now. Maybe, only yoga pants 😉
Stay beautiful, ladies ♥♥♥