To be completely honest with you, all ideas of decluttering would be good not only for women but also for men. It is just that women are usually those who do that more often around the house, and it is usually (and should be) our domain. Nevertheless, please, feel free to share it with all the darling men in your life. I will explain how certain things that we do affect us on a different, non-physical level. Regardless if you believe in it or not, it still happens. You can experiment and see how your environment changes if you do or don’t do some of these things.
Something is telling me though that since we are all women here, you probably have already felt some or all of these things at some point on some level. This is because we are wonderful intuitive creatures who can feel things without needing to find a logical explanation for them, and they will be true. A gift of womanhood.
Decluttering From Magical Perspective
1. Throw away dead and dry flowers. They carry the energy of something that is decayed and they do not bring joyful positive energy anymore.
2. Do not leave clothes on the back of your chairs.
3. Dust your mirrors.
4. Do not change things and move things in all rooms at once.
5. Buy only something that is absolutely perfect and ideal, and not just “cute”.
6. Before you hang a new shirt in your wardrobe, throw away one oldest ones.
7. Get rid of everything old, worn out, with spots and holes.
8. When we keep something “just in case”, that means we allow this to happen. So we voluntarily program ourselves for the scenario where you cannot buy new things or clothes and have to wear old ones.
9. By keeping things at home that you don’t really need, you program yourself for poverty. The desire to keep old things is usually a sign of a poverty mentality.
10. Nothing new and valuable will come to your life until you free up space for it. You can create something new without getting rid of something old first.
11. The fewer clothes you keep, the more new ones you will have.
12. By staying attached to things you no longer need, you are staying attached to ideas and principles that do not serve you anymore.
13. To receive something new, you need to have space for it. As soon as you realize it, clean your space and get rid of excess items, you will get money and time to get something new.
14. Get rid of everything that pulls you into the past.
15. Make sure you change something constantly in the house – move it, or dust it. Let all of your belongings know you love and remember about them.
16. Throw away all the things that have seen better days, that look bad, that bring out negative emotions.
17. Broken electrical items take away positive energy from the space like vampires, by increasing negative one.
18. Broken lightbulb will take away your energy and will make you feel bad and lose self-esteem eventually.
19. Old things carry old energy of decay.
20. First things to go in the trash should be broken or chipped dishes and cracked mirrors.
21. Old forgotten things represent projects and plans that were not resolved.
22. Things or clothes that are not being used die. So they carry the information of death.
23. Every object/item/piece of clothing carries the psychic energy of its creator.
24. Space where you live is filled with the energy and information of the things that are there. If you push something into the corner with the desire to not see it again, this is the kind of information it will emanate. And if you have a lot of these things, filling up the free space, they create dead zones that spread all over the house. The more these zones you have, the less there is for you and eventually, space will start pushing you out. You won’t want to stay or come back there anymore, or you can get sick because you lose your vital energy.
25. Energy sips away through the little holes in your clothes, pockets, socks, tights, jeans.
26. Spot on the clothes is the manifestation of unresolved issues.
27. The old jacket that brings out an older version of you and the less fortunate one does not need to stay in your wardrobe. Throw it away.