As you may have noticed, the further we go to higher chakras, the deeper the sensations and the greater the quality of woman’s life become. At the age of 35 to 42 woman experiences the activation of Ajna center, or “third eye” chakra. If on previous chakra she was looking mostly to connect with society, to see herself in it and to accept herself within it, on Ajna level she goes wider and wants to connect and find herself within the whole Universe.
She suddenly begins to feel all the connections, she may notice something others don’t. So she turns into this more meditative mood and she can see all the universal laws and lessons, not only between people but also just in Nature, in life around her. She can feel all of the bottomless depth of the Universe inside herself. Ancient elemental energies wake up within her.
If this chakra is properly developed and opened, woman discovers her mystical abilities of clear visions. This is actually pretty natural for all women, as long as they are in touch with this side of themselves and are open to it. So with this activated chakra she has a strong intuition and can predict things. Just, intuitively. If all the previous levels were well developed and opened too, woman at this level of consciousness has a great power. She can basically heal not only with her words, but also with her thoughts. She can truly bless everyone, and summon luck or happiness. That is why usually most clairvoyant people are women.
At this age in life woman feels very connected to Nature, to all the elements and living beings. She can feel her own depth and she doesn’t need to share it with anyone, she just lives with it. This sort of depth is not available to anyone, but those who have it usually have a mysterious silent smile. Women like this rarely speak when they are out in public. They can give great advises and suggestions, so people come to themefor that. The femininity of the world becomes their own femininity, and this is an absolutely magical time.
Women like that are pure magic themselves. They can feel everyone and everything, they connect to everyone and everything all the time. And they don’t wear watches because they can feel time precisely. They can say what kind of worries someone has, and when they touch something, they can say what that thing is about. When they look someone in the eyes, they can say very clearly what they want. And they truly understand all the needs and desires of a child they take in their hands.
This kind of woman simply connects strongly to a Universal female energy. Spirituality greatly comes up within her and she wants to find something more powerful, something more meaningful than a simple physical beauty or social success. She starts searching for Higher forces, pretty much. And this becomes her full time journey, journey into the world of sacred knowledge.
Impaired Ajna Chakra
Unfortunately, for most women Ajna center is closed. And it manifests itself in a very different way. Usually, this center comes out as over-thinking, too much worrying, creating of negative scenarios. This all happens due to lack of understanding of the world. A woman like this is afraid to be open to anything new. Any spiritual practices she considers a sect or cult, and is very genuinely scared of them all. She cannot accept and understand not only other people’s point of views but also that of her relatives and closed ones. Usually, she thinks her opinions is the only correct one.
Her life consists of going to work and then back home, while trying to find happiness on lower chakras (like I mentioned previously) because it is easier. She feels how she grows old, how her beauty and health fade away. And she does not believe in energy or anything metaphysical. She treats her illness from lower chakras using traditional drugs. Depending on the chakra level she mostly got stuck on, most of her efforts go there. She either tries to become young and beautiful again, or sexy, or dives completely into her work or family. She gets stuck in society, completely overseeing the whole ocean of power around her and within her that wants to come out.
So how do we heal this Ajna center? Because otherwise, this looks pretty sad, right? How do we let the whole Universe inside of us open up and let us hear its divine music of love?
- Communication with spiritual people, does not matter which tradition. You can watch or listen lectures, webinars, participate in workshops and satsangs.
- Meditation to connect with Divinity of everything, with Divinity of the world creation, with feminine energies in the whole Universe.
- Take part in energetic cleansing or healing sessions, to clear away your blockages and limitations (Reiki, Cosmoenergy, anything else). I can help you with that, since I am a level 1 healer of Cosmoenergy practice combined with other healing modalities.
- Visit sacred places of power, or just energetically charged places (with positive energy). Those are mostly either Holy places and towns, or places in Nature with vortexes, Medicine wheels, places with great energetic power.
- Start doing yoga. Not fitness kind of yoga that is very popular now, but the actual – spiritual – kind, the one who teaches you how to understand and work with energy. Bhakti or Kundalini yoga are great examples.
- Communicate more with Nature. Learn to listen and to respond. Connect. Talk to flowers and trees. If you truly make an effort, they will hear and respond back. I guarantee you.
- Create protective amulets and charms, charging them with your power, weave mandalas. This is your way of protecting you loved ones and your family, and even your city, your country and all beings of the Universe.
- Surround yourself with people who are on the same path, those who are searching the same thing, who wants to grow. And learn from them.
- Read spiritual literature and ancient sacred scriptures.
Next time we will reveal the last center, Sahasrara chakra.